Welcome to the Bakuman Wiki!
The wiki about the manga and anime series, Bakuman.
The manga was first released in the January 5, 2009 and the Bakuman Anime was released on October 2, 2010.
There are currently 484 articles, that anyone can edit!
Latest chapter of Bakuman
145. Offers and Suspension
Nanamine continues explaining the working of his company and is determined to defeat Ashirogi Muto once and for all! His strategy is perfect, the editors of Jump cannot decline his manga and he challenges Ashirogi Muto that his pieces will beat PCP for sure. Shujin and Saiko tell Hattori about all this and he confronts Azuma about it. Azuma tells Hattori that he was Taro Kawaguchi's assistant and friend, Saiko's uncle! Hattori delivers Azuma's message to Saiko: that he and Taro are both cheering on Ashirogi Muto!
Most Popular Contents (view all pages)
Nanamine Toru, Bakuman's main antagonist.
Contribute to Bakuman Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.