|Line 68:||Line 68:|
Revision as of 11:28, 5 March 2011
Miho Azuki is a voice actor and Moritaka Mashiro's Fiance. She shows much talent in voice acting and seems to be saddened that she cannot see Mashiro. She promised to marry Mashiro once their dreams come true. Her best
friend is Kaya Miyoshi.
Height: 168 cm Miho Azuki has dark hair that falls past her shoulders with bangs. She is described by Akito Takagi to be one of the most beautiful girls in Yakusa Jr. High.
Although her outer image is shy, she is a very mysterious girl. It is sometimes hard to know what she is thinking about.
When Mashiro came to her house and proposed to her, (saying that they will get married when their dreams come true), she almost immediately agrees. She says they can't see each other until then, but they can email to encourage each other.
On March 13, 2009 Azuki, Mashiro, Takagi, and Miyoshi graduated from Yakusa Jr. High. After the ceremony Mashiro runs to Azuki. He waits half an hour, Mashiro finally asks "How long will you wait for me?" Azuki says she will wait for him "forever".
Azuki got a voice role in Saint Visual Girls Academy. She had four lines in it, which were "I love you, Erina." She later sings in the ending of it. Her name is Saotomeji Reika.
Photo Book Opportunity
She gets a chance to be in a photo book but declines after asking Mashiro's opinion on what to do.
Azuki sees Mashiro in the hospital and tries to persuade him to stop. However, seeing Mashiro's determination, she decides that she will encourage him on.
- Azuki was born on November 5th, 1993. This is ironic because in Death Note, Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata's previous work, November 5th is associated with rather nasty plot developments.
- Miho is 152 cm tall and weighs 40 kg according to the chart in Chapter 92.
- All of Moritaka's female manga character's looks have been based on Azuki.
- Azuki ranked 4th place in Weekly Shonen Jump character popularity polls.
(To Moritaka) "Lets concentrate on making our dreams come true, without any distractions." 
(To Moritaka)" I'll wait... I'll wait forever." 
- Bakuman Chapter 1, page 55
- (Bakuman 14 page, 17-19)