Margins and Hell (余裕と修羅場 Yoyū to Shuraba) is the eighteenth volume of the Bakuman series, it was released by Shueisha on May 2, 2012 in Japan and will be released by Viz Media on March 5, 2013 in English.
Volume Cover CharactersEdit
- Chapter 152: Synergistic Effect and New Record (相乗効果と新記録, Sōjō Kōka to Shin-kiroku)
- Chapter 153. World and Opponent(世界と相手, Sekai to Aite)
- Chapter 154. Weekly and Monthly (週刊と月刊, Shūkan to Gekkan)
- Chapter 155. Workplace and Notebook (仕事場とノート, Shigoto-ba to Nōto)
- Chapter 156. Margins and Hell (余裕と修羅場, Yoyū to Shuraba)
- Chapter 157. Antagonists and Switching (敵キャラと入れ替え, Teki Kyara to Irekae)
- Chapter 158. Drawn Out and In One Go (間延びと一気, Manobi to Ikki)
- Chapter 159. Tempo and Ferris Wheel (テンポと観覧車, Tenpo to Kanransha)
- Chapter 160. Perseverance and 900,000 (頑張りと90万, Ganbari to Kyūjūman)
| 1. Dreams and Reality - 2. Chocolat and Akamaru - 3. Debut and Impatience - 4. Call and Eve - 5. Anthology and Photobooks - 6. Reckless and Guts - 7. Gag and Serious - 8. Panchira and Saviour - 9. Ability and Pride |
10. Presentation and Imagination - 11. Title and Character Design - 12. Artist and Manga Artist - 13. Avid Readers and Love at First Sight - 14. Psychological Warfare and Catchphrases - 15. Encouragement and Feelings - 16. Newcomers and Veterans - 17. One-Shot Deal and Complete Story - 18. Margins and Hell - 19. Decision and Delight - 20. Dreams and Reality
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.