Weekly Shōnen Jump (週刊少年ジャンプ, Shūkan Shōnen Janpu) is a weekly shōnen manga anthology published in Japan by Shueisha under the Jump line of magazines. The first issue was released with a cover date of July 2, 1968, and it is still circulating. It is one of the longest-running manga magazines in Japan and currently has a circulation of approximately 2.8 million readers. The chapters of series that run in Weekly Shōnen Jump are collected and published in tankōbon volumes under the "Jump Comics" imprint every two to three months. The magazine's primary target demographic are teenage male readers. Weekly Shōnen Jump has a sister magazine called Jump Square, created after the fall of Monthly Shōnen Jump.
In the anime version of Bakuman, Shonen Jump is known as Shonen Jack, softening its references to the real-life Shonen Jump.
- Kazuhiko Torishima Editor in Chief (Former) Promoted to Senior Managing Director
- Hisashi Sasaki Editor in Chief (Former) transfer to Hissho Jump
- Yoshihisa Heishi Editor in Chief Assistant Editor in Chief (Former) promote to Editor in Chief
- Yahagi Assistant Editor in Chief
- Soichi Aida Assistant Editor in Chief Captain (Former) promote to Assistant Editor in Chief
- Koji Yoshida Captain
- Hiroyuki Nakano Captain (Former) Transfer to Hissho Jump and promote to Assistant Editor in Chief
- Kouhei Oonishi Captain
- Yujiro Hattori Captain Editor (Former) promoted to Captain
- Akira Hattori Editor
- Goro Miura Editor
- Tatsuro Kosugi Editor
- Masakazu Yamahisa Editor
- Kim Songyu Editor
- Taiki Uchida Editor
- Seijiro Nakaji Editor
Series in Weekly Shonen JumpEdit
One Shot ran in Weekly Shonen JumpEdit
|Road Racer Giri||Shinta Fukuda||Yujiro Hattori||Serialized|
|Panty-Flash Fight||Mikihiko Azuma||Akira Hattori||Serialized|
- Despite the entirely fictional manga featured during the course of the story, the real life ones that ran during 2010 -2013 (such as Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, etc) were still mentioned.